OPEN | ALIGN | OPTIMIZE
Named after its founder, Dr. Ida P. Rolf, Rolfing Structural Integration is a form of bodywork that reorganizes the connective tissues, called fascia, that permeate the entire body. More than fifty years ago, Dr. Rolf recognized that the body is inherently a system of seamless networks of tissues rather than a collection of separate parts. These connective tissues surround, support and penetrate all of the muscles, bones, nerves and organs. Rolfing works on this web-like complex of connective tissues to release realign and balance the whole body.
This manual therapy includes deep hands on work, movement exploration, and postural “homework”.
Information about Appointments
- Structural Sessions range from 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on the flow of the work.
- Movement Sessions are typically 60 minutes.
- We meet once every week or every 2 weeks depending on our schedules.
- I will do stand alone Structural and Movement sessions but Rolfing is most effective when done as a series.
- Cash, checks, or Venmo only (I don’t take Insurance).
- Please come hydrated and clean. Don’t wear lotion or perfumes.
- For Structural Sessions, women should bring boy shorts and sports bras or bandeaus. Men should bring running shorts or boxer briefs that they are comfortable being seen in.
- I will ask questions about your body history as well as your mental health and your goals within the Rolfing process.
- Take the time to think about that info before arriving at your first session.
Structural session -$130
Therapeutic Movement session -$95
The Rolfing 10 Series (Also called The Recipe) paid in advance -$1098
($200 dollar savings)
Full Body Reboot Program- consists of 10 Structural sessions and 10 corresponding Movement sessions and is geared towards the client who is ready to evolve in unimaginable ways – $1,898
*Cancellations made under 48 hours will require a payment of half your session rate.
For more information or to schedule an appointment send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.